Uniform and Equipment
Students are required to wear our school uniform. This consists of:
- A school blazer with the logo
- A school tie
- Tie length - ties must be at the top button of shirts, and at least five stripes should be visible (you do not need to see the whole of the fifth stripe)
- White buttoned shirt (designed to take a tie)
- Tailored charcoal grey (not black) trousers or skirt
- School skirts - must be knee length (to avoid uncertainty or scrutiny). Please also ensure that these are tailored skirts as per the above - not of a stretchy fabric and not pencil skirts
- Plain black or grey socks under the trousers
- Plain black or blue socks, or plain black tights, with skirt
- Black school shoes (not trainers*)
- A cotton v-neck jumper with school logo
- A polo shirt with school logo (only in the second half of the summer term)
- For the polo shirts in the Summer, this applies only once Mr.Pledger has conveyed this to parents and not automatically at the start of the second half of the summer term.
- School rugby shirt (boys)
- School fleece (girls)
- School PE polo shirt
- School PE shorts (boys) or PE skort (girls)
- Two pairs of School PE socks
- Trainers (any colour - not high tops)
- Moulds or Astro boots (see graphic below)
- Mouthguard for rugby
- School rain coat
- School track pants
- School thermal base-layer
* Students who arrive to school in trainers without a medical reason for doing so will be required to use the school's 'swap shop', trading their trainers for black plimsolls for the day.
Our school uniform is provided by TKing Associates. To order uniform, please visit https://www.uniformcity.co.uk/school/sir-thomas-fremantle-school to place your order (for more details, please see the price list document below).
Our sports kit is provided by SWI School Wear. To order uniform you can sign up to the website and make orders online. Please visit https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk/ or alternatively complete the order form below and send it to:
Banner (North) Ltd
Fairoak Lane, Whitehouse Industrial Estate
Runcorn WA7 3DU
Students should always be properly prepared for school. They should have with them the correct books, pens, pencils and ruler in a pencil case, as well as the appropriate kit for physical activities. Students should ensure that they have an appropriate size bag for their belongings. A small purse or handbag is not appropriate.
- A school bag
- Pens and pencils
- Exercise books for lessons (if taken home)
- Scientific Calculator
Some subjects may have additional requirements. Students will be informed if this is the case.