My Child At School
My Child At School (MCAS) is an online portal for parents/carers that enables you to view your child’s academic reports and other important information via an Internet browser or using the mobile app. It has been specifically designed to improve the quality and accessibility of information for parents and carers.
At STFS we ask parents and carers to use both My Child At School and ClassCharts as the two systems complement each other, with ClassCharts focusing just on homework and behaviour, and MCAS providing the following:
- Academic Calendar - check our term and holiday dates.
- After School Clubs - view and sign up to after-school clubs.
- Announcements - receive and store announcements.
- Attendance - check your child's attendance data.
- Contact Details - check and update your details.
- Important Documents - safely stored in one place.
- Lesson Timetables - view your child's timetable.
- Parents Evening - book appointments with your child's teachers.
- Parental Consent – review and update permissions for your child.
- Reports – receive, view and store your child's reports.
- Trips - view details of your child's upcoming trips.
*Please note that we are not yet using the payment/shop modules.
MCAS accounts are created for all parents and carers, and you should have received an email from us with an invitation code. If you would like this resent, please email email@example.com.
To access MCAS, please visit www.mychildatschool.com or download the app from the relevant app store, and follow the instructions below to activate your account.
The full Parents Guide is available to download at the bottom of this page.
We would like every one of our families to benefit from using My Child At School so please contact our Office Manager, Kate Duckmanton, if you need any assistance setting up your account.